Wednesday, May 21, 2008

pissed.





i'm worried.

it's 21st of May. my wedding card should be ready by now. but no.. it's still in editing process. my fiance's wedding card is ready.. and his reception is a week after mine! it's not fair... so much of being someone that is very picky.

at first, i'm thinking of creating my own wedding card? but hey.. after i've designed it.. it makes me wonder that it might cost a fortune. heh. so i thought, whatever..just hire someone to do it. after browsing here and there , i came across with this lovely independent card designer (?). the designs are pretty and it's customized ( i dont really fancy standard template wedding cards.) so i go ahead with the meeting and end up hired them to design my card. they've promised me that the cards will be ready in 2 or 3 weeks time..

fast forward (after 2 weeks)
i've emailed the girl, asking where the hell is my design? and she mentioned that her email couldn't get through mine blablabla..the computer need to be fix..blablabla..the files are in there..blablabla..so after so many reminders..she emailed me . and i was...frustrated. a lot of things need to be change.

fast forward (after 2 weeks)
still in editing stage. gosh. if you look at the way i mark..(see above) i felt like i'm dealing with my student. i dont know...it's so frustrating.. i gave her a dateline for the cards to be ready by 30th of May.

let's just pray for my card to be ready.. i don't have time to go to other places.

1 month + !!!


i just felt that i'm dealing with a non designer..

No comments:

Post a Comment