Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy 64th Birthday Dearest Mommy!

Today is me mom's birthday. Gosh, she's 64 already. Still strong in terms of shopping and wandering around shopping malls. Hehe.

Went to Maya's boutique at Pertama Complex to take my kebaya and off to Reject Shop and bought some stuffs. It's been ages since the last time i stepped into the store and i end up buying nearly rm200 worth of goods. haha.

I'm treating her a dinner at Ole Ole Bali, Solaris Mont Kiara tonight with dad and my brother. I've asked her so many times if she wanted anything for her birthday and she told me she's too old for birthdays

"I dont like celebrating birthdays, getting older is not something that i'm proud of but i'm glad that Allah let me be alive until today and hopefully more years to come" she said

I love you, mommy.

Semoga Allah panjangkan umur dan murah rezeki.

pic taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment