Thursday, October 23, 2008

just plain lazy


i rarely update my blog. I will log in most of the days, leave the posting space empty, time flew by and oops! it's already 5pm! nothing was posted. meh.

my husband updates his blog regularly, me? i'm just plain lazy. I got tons of other stuff to do at work and at home. At this hour i still have to complete these tasks:

+ update problematic students list to registry
+ mark research methodology literature review
+ update attendance online
+ call up problematic students for consultation sessions
+ call students to pick their examination dockets
+ mark history of multimedia assignment 1 (which consist of 54 students in total)
+ start creating the marking template for taught modules.

what else? hmm...

All of those are pending work stuff.

what about personal stuff? let me see...

+ play computer games (spore!! stupid outdated graphic card. ergh)
+ watch how i met your mother till the latest episode
+ watch the new little britain goes US
+ watch pushing daisies season 2
+ exercise (yeah, i'm big boned. my husband loves me so SHUT UP!)
+ cook pasta for husband, sis in law and her friend (that reminds me of a friend, Ijam)

Some stuff that i want to buy or do

+ laptop!! ( i don't think one computer at home is enough for both of us, computer and internet freaks)
+ a bicycle. so that i can cycle around exercising instead of running on threadmills. ergh.
+ new perfume (i'm bored with the ones that i have)
+ a gold pendant..... so that i can match with my gold necklace my husband gave me.
+ tint windows for my car (i wanted this for the past 2 1/2 years)
+ herbalife so that i can be slimmer in 3 months. haha
+ rent a hotel in melaka for sexy times with husband before attending a wedding the next day. haha.

you see.. tons of stuff. every month waiting for the next paycheck to come but every month both of us will have commitments that required us to use $$$$$$$$$$...our wedding, celebrating Eid, our upcoming honeymoon trip to Phuket, relatives visiting etc etc. and yeah paying our credit cards. ergh.

i'm stressed. 19th december please come soon! holiday! holiday!

*the graduation ceremony tentatively will be on 20th december, i'm not going to be here! wohooo!!~ phuket here we come!!



lazy kat from icanhascheezburger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment